Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day, 2008

So it's been a full year since I posted anything here. As some of you know, I deliberately shut down this blog for a reason. I was being stalked, first IRL then online. I created a whole new persona and the #@*%&! StalkerGuy followed me to the LiveJournal I created under that new persona. So now my LJ is flocked and this blog is dead. I also reserved a Blogger name for the new persona but haven't used it.

Just figured I should explain why this space is stagnant after having been so alive for so many days. I might be back, might not. I hate the idea of the StalkerGuy knowing anything about me at all, but maybe after a year, he's finally gotten on with his life or at least turned his sicko energy elsewhere? One can only hope.

Stay tuned to this Bat Channel!