Monday, October 30, 2006

Lookout for Lisa!! She's Armed :)

With an ice pick and a mean and nasty temper. This does happen to some of us girls when our toys are broken by big, mean men with a chip on their shoulder.

Naturally, I'm speaking of the Tuckerization of Steffan's soon-to-be babe girlfriend, Lisa of Seattle. Lisa, by her own admission, is a tall (5'8"), sleek and sexy Scandinavian brunette who, as you'll recall, drives a classic E Type Jaguar, just like Steffan's. When Rainey leads them on a car chase and gets Steffan killed--not to mention, more importantly, totalling a perfectly good E Type Jag!! The horror of it!--Lisa will weild her ice pick with all the fervor and venom afforded to an insane (if not insanely jealous) ex-girlfriend (ex due to the fact that Steffan is now dead, the louse). I'm thinking gin martinis for introducing the ice pick. She and Steffan have been friends with Rainey and Lacey for years. What's a little martini turned ice pick incident between old friends? :)

Lisa's normal weapon of choice is the Beretta 93R semi-auto out of Italy (H/T Steve Yee for getting me looking at Berettas more closely). Note, yes, these guns do take NATO rounds (9x19mm Luger/Parabellum/NATO all good here). And yes, I know it's a bit heavy for what you sexist boyz might think a girly girl would choose as a weapon of choice, but let me point out again, Lisa is a 5'8" sleek and sexy Scandinavian--brunette. She can handle it. She's not a sniper but is an all-purpose killer, more of a bounty hunter type than a sniper type like Lacey.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess I can live with dying when someone like Lisa is there to avenge me... and the Jag. :)

If I happen to carry a weapon, it'll be an M1911A1 in .45 ACP. Can't go wrong with the classics.

:)

--Steffan

Mon Oct 30, 05:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger -sry said...

Steffan, are you talking about the Colt, seen here on Russian Gun World? If not, give me a URL with FULL specs - or else I pick your gun for you ;-)

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg04-e.htm
Doesn't matter. You don't get to fire it - you still die in a blaze of glorious car crash - suh-kerrrr. :)

-sry

Mon Oct 30, 05:45:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the one.

Do I at least get to enjoy myself a bit before my ignominous death?

I mean, really. Going to all that trouble to get to drive a Jag, only to wrap it around a tree or some such. >_<

--Steffan

Mon Oct 30, 09:19:00 PM CST  
Blogger -sry said...

Well, there's a little scene with you and Lisa going at it in one of the Jags ;-) But then Rainey shows up and ruins all the fun. You are left...unresolved *heh*

-sry

Tue Oct 31, 06:49:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home