Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNoWriMo Begins!!!!

Yippeeeee! It has begun. Here's what I'm listening to right now. I love this CD or just about anything from Oakenfold but this is a really good one. CRANK. It. up. Ooops.

Yeah, not too much 'cause it's the middle of the freakin' night here. Why on God's Green Earth did I get up at 0200? See, I have this Atomic Clock. This nifty little mutli-function, freakin' stupid, noisy little Atomic Clock. This soon-to-be-departed Atomic Clock!


Sidenote:: Lyrics (Faster Kill Pussycat) just now couldn't be more apt: I think I'm losing CONTROL!!! Join the club, Britney Baby.


It's just as well I'm awake. I guess. I mean, it's not as though I was doing anything useful lying unconscious in bed at two in the freakin' morning. I was just sleeping, right? Who needs to sleep when there's a NaNoWriMo to begin!!

Oh yeah, THAT's why I got up and turned on the computer. Hey, you wanna laugh? C'mere I'll tell you the best joke of the night. No, no, c'mere, this is a good one. Honest.

[Slings arm over visitor's shoulder, whispers in ear]

Can you hear me? The goddamned fucking Atomic Clock just STOPPED its freakin' beeping.

Now that I'm up and sitting at the computer, naturally, the little technodevice conspiracy in this house has no further reason to shriek at me. Well, I always have done my best writing between the overnight hours of 2100 and 0400. Funny, that, huh? Since that's also when I do my best sleeping!!

But who needs sleep when there is Badass Coffee? Not that I have any of that handy, just the local stuff....and I heard it sounds better than it tastes. How does coffee sound anyway? I know all coffee smells better than it tastes but....jess' sayin' :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home