Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Comic relief...#1

So, no, no comics, cartoons or much relief here. I just like the phrase and used it. You lose. I lost, too. I had this whole thing written up to go last night when my net connection flaked--or blogger did--and I got disgusted (not amused) and logged off. So. Let's try this again, shall we? Or at least part of it.

I was going to share some of the funny, funny things I read in books. Unfortunately, I'm feeling far too lazy this morning to type in (again!) my #1 favorite funny line so you lose (again). Maybe later--or tomorrow.

My all-time #1 favorite one-liner involved tongues and Lois McMaster Bujold's character, Miles Vorkosigan. That's enough of a clue for any Bujold/Miles fans out there. You can chuckle just knowing which one-liner The Beautiful Quinnie tossed out there which might be regarded as my all-time #1 favorite (to date).

In the meantime, here's a visual joke that is text but I got it in email. Maybe you've gotten it too? Too bad. Here it is again anyway. Deal. :)


Have you ever wondered why bra sizes are measured in the letters A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H? Here's the secret list translating their meanings, hopefully, self-explanatory, but do leave me a Comment if you still don't get it (you idiot and pervert! :-))))
{A} Almost Boobs
{B} Barely There
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake :-(
{G} Get a Reduction
{H} Help! I've fallen and I can't get up

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double Dang!!

That's funny

Sun Sep 17, 11:05:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home