Friday, November 03, 2006

NaNoProgress - Day 3.5

So I had to do my second "coitus interruptus" scene today and have finished it. Got me over the 11,000 mark so all is good in NanoLand. I've had Depeche Mode's Ultra album looping, practically non-stop, for the last 6 hours. I know, I know, Ultra is 10 years old, but tell me, does Barrel of a Gun really sound dated to you? If you don't look at the haircuts in the video, of course *grin*

Here, listen to the song without the visuals. Love that opener. *bang* [boom boom] *bang* [boom boom] Gotta turn it way UP on the volume to get the full effect.

Whatever I've done....whatever, whateverrrrrr....

Truly the only inspiration for me to have done justice to Steffan and Lisa going at it inside the cramped space of a classic E Type Jag. Armed and laughing.

And the DM fiends have done it again!! After 25 years in the business, you'd think they'd stop with the annual releases already, but no. I'm not complaining. Just tickled to watch Martyr. It came out October 8, 2006 - how could I have missed this? What was I thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home