Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NaNoWriMo - Day 15 - One Snippet Away

I've just uploaded the "unfiltered" Snippet #21 into the Snippet Hole. This brings my total word count up to 47,300 words. The NaNoWriMo site has a nifty little Flash dongle in my profile, showing this bar chart for my daily word counts--but unless you register for Nano and sign in, you can't see it - haha. Still, I'm finding the little bars interesting to see and cannot wait to see what happens when I reach and pass the 50k word mark. I guess then it just does a series of "full" bars across the balance of November, huh? We'll all find out together tomorrow or the next day.

Yep, another 2700 words and I'm "done" according to NaNoWriMo. Not done with writing 'cause the story's not gonna be done at a meager 50,000 words but that's the NaNoWriMo "end mark." My gut feel for the final length is still 110-120k but my Firefox plug-in dongle claims a mere 99k now...it's cause I took a whole day off day before yesterday. It's totally screwing up the math :)

Will definitely be re-reading and tweaking on #21 later today and may write a little more but probably not gonna upload more today after I do the #21 tweaking. I have to go out to run errands. Yuck. And it's cold and raining out. Double yuck.

Seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home